Who can apply for assistance

The Housing Office assists in finding a room or apartment in the Leiden or The Hague area. Check the criteria to see if you are eligible to apply for assistance. 

You can apply for assistance to find a room or apartment in Leiden or The Hague if you are or will be studying as an international student or working at Leiden University:
• Bachelor’s student;
• Master’s student;
• Exchange or Study Abroad student;
• Pre-sessional English course student;
• Leiden University College (LUC) student (including Dutch LUC students)


Last Modified: 10-10-2017